Located on the beach at the western end of the Island of Flores, Bajo Komodo Eco Lodge offers a range of accommodation including suites and double rooms. The double rooms of Bajo are spacious and comfortable with air-conditioning and overhead fans. The rooms and buildings feature locally found Flores blue stones which mixed with the white tiles give a pleasingly cool effect.
Guests enjoy relaxing in the gardens at the front of the rooms or beside the pool, across the lawn. Dinner, lounge and self-service bar are found upstairs in an open plan verandah, with spectacular views of the sea. The view out to the Komodo islands from the upstairs restaurant and bar is especially beautiful at sunset. Part of the grounds is set aside as a Coucal (pheasant –like) breeding area.
The Lodge contains 16 (sixteen) tastefully decorated guest rooms.
We provide clean, comfortable accommodation extremely suitable to the environment in which it is located;
- Beach side Lodge with spectacular views.
- Air Conditioning and fan
- Hot Water
- Free Internet; inter room phones
- Coffee table
- Comfortable chairs
- Western-style toilet and shower
- Bottled drinking water supplied
- Complimentary 24-hour coffee and tea from a central location
- Mosquito net and screens
- Mosquito repellent plug
- Access to our beautiful gardens, swimming pool and Coucal Conservation area